Mild renovation of marble floor: The stone floor is slightly scratched and can be renovated with a mild renovation process. If there is old wax on the ground, wax it first, and then use 800# diamond polishing pads to polish for ten minutes. Note: Add water during the sanding process to keep the ground moist, and use a suction machine to suck up the sewage to prevent the sewage from contaminating the ground a second time. Then replace the 1500#, 3000# polishing discs and diamond water grinding discs, and grind them one by one with the above method. After the renovation process is completed, wash and dry the water on the stone surface with clean water, and the light renovation work on the marble floor is completed.
Moderate renovation of marble floor: When the stone surface loses its luster and cannot reflect the object at all but has no deep scratches, a moderate renovation process can be used for renovation. Use 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000# polishing pads and diamond grinding discs to polish one by one. The polishing method and precautions are the same as the above.
Deep refurbishment of marble: When there are holes, weathering, severe corrosion on the surface of the stone, complete loss of luster and deep scratches, the deep refurbishment process can be used for refurbishment. Before refurbishment, the holes should be repaired. The method is as follows: first clean the dirt in the holes, then dry the stone, and use imported epoxy resin glue or unsaturated resin glue according to the color and reflective properties of the original stone. After coloring, repair it, use a weighting machine, a refurbished disc and 50#, 150#, 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000# polished diamond diamond terrazzo for grinding one by one. Grinding methods and precautions are the same as those for mild refurbishment.
Precautions for use:
1. When using a portable water grinding and polishing machine, the motor speed should not exceed 4500 rpm; the maximum pressure should be within 3kgs/cm2.
2. It is better to choose a soft (water) grinding sheet with a color similar to the type of stone to prevent staining.
3. Grinding sequence: from coarse to fine, and then polished. The whole process requires sufficient water cooling, but the amount of water in the polishing stage should not be too much. The water grinding discs used in stone grinding are generally diamond water grinding discs. The diamond water grinding discs are made of diamond micropowder and resin bond materials, and are made with exquisite technology and advanced production technology. They are mainly used for natural stones or artificial stones of various shapes. It can also be used for decorative stone cleaning, dressing and updating. This water-grinding sheet of Tianbang can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders, floor refurbishment machines, ceramic polishing machines, angle grinders, floor grinders, etc. according to customer needs and habits. The grinding sequence is from coarse to fine, and then polished to obtain the desired surface.
1. The grinding disc has uniform edge, sharp and durable, stable quality, long service life, high work efficiency, good surface gloss, environmental protection, non-toxic and no fading.
2. It has a complete and standardized particle size color system and good flexibility, and is handy in processing granite, marble, artificial stone and other lines, chamfers, curved plates and special-shaped stones? There are a variety of shapes and specifications to choose from, and various particle size numbers are easy to identify.
3. The diamond dry grinding disc can complete the polishing and grinding of stone, glass, ceramics and other materials without adding water to cool.
Post time: Jul-06-2022